Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Anxious Heart

I leave for Africa tomorrow afternoon. I am at a loss for words.
I am so thankful for all the incredible support that I've had from family, friends, and my church throughout this journey. It's so humbling. There are so many different emotions at this point, tonight, as I'm hugging my parents, receiving phone calls from family members and best friends, and as I'm sitting here in awe of how The Lord has brought me to this moment. Through the years of not knowing how or when I would get to Africa, The Lord knew. And here I am.


"My mission belongs to the Lord. With all my heart I give my energy and my time to the Master because I love Him. Therefore, I'm going to look at every day not as mine, but as His. And I will treat each minute of His time with respect and focus and the dedication that it deserves." -Elder M Russell Ballard



Sincerely,
Kenna

No comments:

Post a Comment